How Does a driving course work?
Step 1 – We book the quickest theory test available in your area (already passed the theory test? move to Step 2).
Step 2 – We book the quickest driving test available in your area.
Step 3 – We assign your driving instructor who’ll contact you to arrange your course of lessons leading upto the test date.
Step 4 – You begin the course and take your test on the test day.
Why choose to do an intensive driving course with Pass ‘N’ Go over other driving schools?
- Intensive courses with Pass N Go have a pass rate of almost double the national average!
- Our driving instructors teach intensive driving courses on a full time basis. This means we are specialists at what we do and ensures you’re in safe hands with us.
- We are one of the largest and most reputable intensive driving schools in the U.K
- We offer you full customer care support at our call centre, who books your tests and is there for any help you require.
- Paying up front for a course means you want to ensure you are choosing a company that you can trust. At Pass N Go we protect your funds and only release payments to the driving instructor for the lessons you’ve completed.
Complete our questionnaire below to find out which driving course is most suitable for you.
Unsure which course to choose? Simply add an assessment driving lesson onto your order where you will receive professional guidance from your driving instructor on the course you should choose.