Find your happy and train to become a driving instructor in Wigan in as little as 8 weeks here at Pass N Go.
What does training to become a driving instructor in Wigan mean for you?
- Job satisfaction
- A great income
- Job security
- Choose the days and times you want to work
- Take time off when you need
- Balance your work and home life
- Our instructor’s work the hours that suit them and you could be doing exactly the same!
- Spend your day helping others achieve
- Lots of our instructors will tell you the job is fun, rewarding and immensely satisfying
- It’s a fantastic way to earn what you are worth
- Pass N Go instructors earnings vary depending on whether they work full time or part time
- Income can be easily calculated and is based on the number of lessons you are available to do
- All our lessons are 2 hours long and it’s our job is to keep you busy
- Take advantage of a permanent career move with no threats of redundancy
- There are thousands of people learning to drive every year to keep you in work
Why choose Pass N Go for driving instructor training in Wigan?
Becoming a driving instructor is a life-changing career move and because of this we will ensure to take the time to ensure you select the correct course. All of our training courses can be tailored to suit you and are fully flexible to fit around your current job or other family commitments.
We will help you with everything in order to achieve your qualifications. We’ll ensure you’re setup correctly and provide you with all the skills required. We will also ensure your course is on track and we’ll book your three tests for you when they’re due. We can even have your driving instructor training in Wigan fully completed in super fast time by choosing our fast track training courses.
We’ll give you the best training possible all to help you succeed in the world of being a driving instructor, as we have a vested interest in you, you can be assured of our commitment.
All you need to have is the effort, passion, time and dedication to teach someone how to drive a car. Doing it this way means becoming a driving instructor will most likely be an enjoyable and rewarding career.
Just so you are aware it is a requirement that you have passed three Driving and Vehicle Standards Agency (DVSA) tests in order to qualify as a driving instructor. We again will help you through that process.
If you’re already qualified you can join Pass N Go as a franchisee driving instructor in Wigan right now, give us a call.
What's the process of training to become a driving instructor in Wigan?
- Part 1
- Part 2
- Part 3
Consists of a multiple choice test and video based hazard perception test. We provide all training materials, books, software and hazard perception DVDs for the entire course. We also stage mock tests to help prepare and optional classes where a trainer can guide you.
In this test, you will be required to demonstrate your driving ability in a one hour practical session. The DVSA expects you to drive to a very high standard on various types of roads, in town, on country roads, on fast dual carriageways and on motorways. Throughout the test you will also need to perform various manoeuvres that you will be teaching your learners.
Your Pass N Go trainer will help you to develop your driving skills on your in car training sessions, improving your competency and confidence to meet the required standards. They will also conduct mock tests to help you prepare.
This is a test of your instructional ability to teach others and lasts for approximately one hour. The examiner will act as a learner driver in two role play situations. You will be assessed on your ability to correct mistakes and your general manner.
The best way to prepare you for giving driving lessons is for you to spend time in the car doing just that.
Your Pass N Go trainer knows exactly what is required of you on the test and will help you practice delivering your lessons on the road where you can correct mistakes and get used to the skills required to help and guide learners through our modern day traffic.
Legislation about our driving instructor training in Wigan
Also please note that the DVSA (Driving & Vehicle Standards Agency) has requirements that anyone looking to train to become a driving instructor be a fit and proper person. How the DVSA obtains this information is by using the CRB (Criminal Records Bureau) to perform a criminal record check for anyone residing in England or Wales and looking to become a driving instructor. If living in Scotland then disclosure Scotland is used for the same purpose. Wherever you’re from and whatever process you need to follow rest assured we are here to help you throughout.
Also to note:
- Should have no more than five penalty points on your driver’s licence.
- Should have held your driver’s licence for a total of four years minimum out of the past six years prior to entering the ADI Register after qualifying.
- Should not have been disqualified from driving at any point in the four years prior to being entered in the ADI Register.
- Should meet the physical criteria required in order to control a vehicle in a safe manner.
Once you’ve completed your training course with ourselves we will offer you a position as a driving instructor, although we offer this to all our trainees please note that it is never compulsory for you to join us.
Want more info?
- Call 0333 207 0663
- Text ‘Make Me An Instructor’ to 07769 173 129
- Email email@example.com
Find out more about our driving instructor training opportunities in Wigan
Before you make the move to become a driving instructor we want to make sure you have all the information you need. So with that in mind please do contact us using our online contact form if you have any further queries.
We can answer your questions over the phone or we can organise a friendly meeting to explain how the course works, what to expect from the profession and what earning potential you will have as a driving instructor and you can have the opportunity to ask any questions.
You can call us on 0333 207 0663 — Monday – Friday 8am-6pm and Saturday 9am-5pm