Find your happy and train to become a driving instructor in Oldham in as little as 8 weeks here at Pass N Go.
What does training to become a driving instructor in Oldham mean for you?
- Job satisfaction
- A great income
- Job security
- Choose the days and times you want to work
- Take time off when you need
- Balance your work and home life
- Our instructor’s work the hours that suit them and you could be doing exactly the same!
- Spend your day helping others achieve
- Lots of our instructors will tell you the job is fun, rewarding and immensely satisfying
- It’s a fantastic way to earn what you are worth
- Pass N Go instructors earnings vary depending on whether they work full time or part time
- Income can be easily calculated and is based on the number of lessons you are available to do
- All our lessons are 2 hours long and it’s our job is to keep you busy
- Take advantage of a permanent career move with no threats of redundancy
- There are thousands of people learning to drive every year to keep you in work
Why choose Pass N Go for driving instructor training in Oldham?
When you train to become a driving instructor with Pass N Go, get the peace of mind that we will provide you with all the support required to achieve your qualifications. Choose one of our fast track courses and we can have your driving instructor training in Oldham completed in next to no time. Also we understand this decision can be a life-changing career move. As a result of this, we will ensure to take the time for you to select the right course. We will tailor the course you pick to suit your lifestyle —all our courses are flexible to ensure they can be fitted around your current commitments. On top of this, as we have a vested interest in all of our driving instructors we will give you the best possible training and will aim to help you succeed as a driving instructor. What we ask for in return is that you have the passion and give the effort and the time to teach someone how to drive. That way, becoming a driving instructor will most likely be an enjoyable and vastly rewarding career move for you. Also take notice that it’s a requirement that you’ve passed three Driving and Vehicle Standards Agency (DVSA) tests in order to become a fully qualified driving instructor. Already a fully qualified? Why not join Pass N Go as a franchised driving instructor in Oldham.
What's the process of training to become a driving instructor in Oldham?
- Part 1
- Part 2
- Part 3
Consists of a multiple choice theory and video based hazard perception. We provide all training materials, books, software and hazard perception DVDs for the entire course. We also stage mock theories to help prepare and optional classes where a trainer can guide you.
In this practical, you will be required to demonstrate your driving ability in a one hour practical session. The DVSA expects you to drive to a very high standard on various types of roads, in town, on country roads, on fast dual carriageways and on motorways. Throughout the practical you will also need to perform various manoeuvres that you will be teaching your learners. Your Pass N Go trainer will help you to develop your driving skills on your in car training sessions, improving your competency and confidence to meet the required standards. They will also conduct mock practical’s to help you prepare.
This is an assessment of your instructional ability to teach others and lasts for approximately one hour. The DVSA examiner will watch you give a client-centred driving lesson to one of your pupils. You get to choose which pupil to take with you to the assessment, due to this we would highly recommend you apply for a trainee licence and earn while you learn. The best way to prepare you for giving driving lessons is for you to spend time in the car doing just that which is why we will promote you to start teaching people to drive whilst still in training and you can gain significant experience by doing so. Your Pass N Go trainer knows exactly what is required of you on the assessment and will help you practice delivering your lessons on the road where you can correct mistakes and get used to the skills required to help and guide learners through our modern day traffic.
Driving instructor training legislation in Oldham
The Driving & Vehicle Standards Agency (DVSA) requires anyone who is in training to be a driving instructor to be a fit and proper person. The DVSA will use the Criminal Records Bureau (CRB) in order to conduct a criminal record check for anyone in England or Wales looking to train as a driving instructor. Disclosure Scotland is used for the same purposes if you live in any Scottish regions. Don’t worry we’ll be on hand to guide you through this process, though please note that you:
- Should have held your driver’s licence for a total of four years minimum out of the past six years prior to entering the ADI Register after qualifying.
- Shouldn’t have more than five penalty points on your driver’s licence.
- Should not have been disqualified from driving at any point in the four years prior to being entered in the ADI Register.
- Should meet the physical criteria required in order to control a vehicle in a safe manner.
Further to the above Pass N Go driving school is a member of The Official Register of Driving Instructor Training (ORDIT) — the body which is responsible for the training standards throughout our industry. As a result, each of our instructor trainers must pass a vigorous assessment in order to become a member of ORDIT. The fact that this is always an on going process gives you the peace of mind that you’ll receive top-quality training in order to become a driving instructor in Oldham. Pease note that while you can join Pass N Go as a driving instructor when you successfully complete your training course with us, it is never compulsory for you to join and if its your preference, you can work independently as your own boss.
Want more info?
- Call 0333 207 0663
- Monday to Friday 9am-5pm
- Text ‘Make Me An Instructor’ to 07769 173 129
- Use the Enquiry Form