Join an Instructor Franchise in Oldham
Welcome to Pass N Go driving instructor franchise opportunities in Oldham.
A quick summary of the key points of our franchise opportunities include:
- Low Franchise fees from only £60 per week or £160 with vehicle, Insurance and Maintenance. Over £3000 per year lower than most of the other national driving school franchises!
- Access to complimentary materials, such as personalised business cards and student appointment record booklets.
- Office support team is on hand to help if you have any queries 6 days a week.
- Enjoy a sociable atmosphere, which is emphasised by our following on Facebook.
- A welcome into one of the UK’s largest independent driving schools, with hundreds of driving instructors to date.
- Logins to our state-of-the-art online booking system.
- Don’t pay for your 1st franchise fees until you have a minimum amount of customers**.
- No unpaid cancellations, which can save over £2,000 each year.
- Be part of a driving school that is professionally run and committed to a superb customer service.
Phone us today to find out more about us and what we can offer you, call us on 0333 207 0663. Our telephone support team are here to help you.
Need to become a fully qualified instructor? Click here for Driving Instructor Training In Oldham
Click to find out more about short notice cancellations
1 Cancellation per week = Over £2000 Lost income per year
2 Cancellations per week = Over £4000 Lost income per year.
Our driving instructors have no unpaid short notice cancellations with our unique online booking system.
Get in touch for further information.
No unpaid cancellations - Save £2000 per year
Want to discuss this further?
Simply call our friendly contact support team on 0333 207 0663
Take advantage of one of our fantastic franchise opportunities which are available throughout the UK.
Contact Us and let us know if you’re interested in joining Pass N Go. Positions are available now.
**Introduction deal – You don’t pay your 1st Franchise fee till you have at least 10 pupils (20 hours).